Those are two silly things to do if you are trying to follow a better-safe-than-sorry lifestyle. …. it’s just that all of these bits and pieces of chemical estrogens that shed off of your plastic containers add up….
Then .. poof you are the 1 in 5 woman in Massachusetts or the 1 in 8 woman in North Carolina or Iowa who ends up with a diagnosis of invasive breast cancer.
“Why me?” you ask.
Not any one single thing is going to give you breast cancer. Research tells us it is that cocktail effect that can catch up with us , if we don’t watch out… or even if we do.
• A hard hit spray of DDT when you were 14
• Birth control pills since you were 20… and now you are 40 and still using
• Microwaving a meal a day in your favorite plastic containers
• Washing plastic utensils and dishes in the dishwasher every day
• Not knowing your current vitamin D3 level (it should be between 60ng/ml & 80 ng/ml if you want that protective layer of gardol… remember gardol ??!
Your toxic cocktail is getting pretty thick with early and ongoing assaults with chemical estrogens in your earlier years and in your current everyday life.
Why not try a better- safe- than- sorry lifestyle today…. and eliminate three of these four toxins from your life right now.
The life you save can be your own.