How can a lone woman help stop breast cancer before it starts?
1. MEMORIZE your Vitamin D3 (sunshine vitamin) blood level! The magic number to help stop breast cancer tumors from forming is 60/80 ng/ml.
Don’t assume your doctor knows the latest research on how vitamin D3 can stop breast cancer before it starts.
Think miso soup, tempeh and other fermented organic soy products; Think organic milk (no rBGH) and drink/eat very little dairy no matter what; think smart chickens, fed no hormones or antibiotics .
All recent research indicates that birth control drugs are increasing the rate of breast cancers in younger women across the U.S. . Using an IUD or having your tubes tied is safer, more effective and less expensive.
Last week , The National Breast Cancer Prevention Project/Know Breast Cancer launched our first Busting Breast Cancer Initiative on Boston’s North Shore, at the gorgeous Rockport Art Association – donated for the event.
What are the reaons for this reality? Here’s what Lisa Vincent, Busting Breast Cancer’s team leader in Rockport had to say:
Massachusetts has the 5th highest breast cancer rate of all 50 states.
Essex County (north of Boston) has the 3rd highest rate in the state.
Since breast cancer is rarely caused by one event or a single long-term toxic exposure, here are some logical possibilities:
1.Essex County is one of the highest income areas in the state.. and more money allows you to:
- hire more professional cleaners for your house, car and gardens , probably using toxic chemicals;
- go to a doctor who may recommend using birth control drugs and HRT drugs for many reasons;
- have annual mammograms before and after menopause. Research shows that radiation, at any level is a cumulative carcinogen, especially if you are younger than 50 (pre menopausal)
2. Essex County uses shallow municipal water sources where chlorine, combined with with twigs and other organic matter, create chemical hormones that you injest or absorb when bathing, cooking and drinking.
3. Essex County is in the cold north eastern section of the U.S. . From October through May, weak sunshine during these eight months keeps average vitamin D3 blood levels low.Jane Stephens, breast cancer warrior, and volunteer for the Essex County Busting Breast Cancer Initiative stands beside the Charles Movalli original oil painting donated in honor of Carleen Muniz (1947-2009). Movalli’s painting is valued at 6k by most galleries.
Raffle Tickets are $25@, available online until October 23rd – when the grand prize drawing will take place at NBCPP’s Know Breast Cancer Month Reception, Sunday October 23rd from 3pm – 6pm, at the John Archer Estate in Danvers, MA at 2 pm, featuring the Honky Tonk Women